Car Hire – Transport & Getting Around – Expats Portugal Community Forum
Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either log in or register to join in the conversation.

If you are a forum member from the old site and have not reset your password yet, please click on "Lost your password?" on the login page.

Explorations Africa Banner Ad

Car Hire  

RSS

(@njh23)
Active Member Community Member
25/06/2020 12:47 pm  

Hi

Can anyone recommend which car hire company I should use from Lisbon airport to drive down to Algarve?

Thanks

(@stevej)
Noble Member VIP Member
25/06/2020 1:34 pm  

Hi,

When I was travelling from the UK to Portugal ans needed to hire a car I used Zest Car Rental  https://www.zestcarrental.com   They are an agency which uses a variety of actual rental firms at each airport. I never had any problems with any cars I hired through them, and never had any issues with extra fees/charges after the hire.

As to the actual care hire firm, if I remember correctly, I have used both RentAuto and Centauro, which are still listed as options for Lisbon airport.

Steve

ReplyQuote
(@njh23)
25/06/2020 2:17 pm  

@stevej Thanks Steve

ReplyQuote
(@cabanastavira)
26/06/2020 6:14 am  

We have used Zest for a number of years and can recommend them without reservation. As said above they are a broker. Charges are transparent, customer service excellent. We regularly 'test the market' but always revert to Zest: especially competitive if there are additional drivers for which there are, in our experience, no additional charges.

ReplyQuote

Explorations Africa Banner Ad

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

• Join any Group within our Online Community
    • Get social on Zoom meet-ups and webinars
    • Include your local events in our events calendar
    • Get 10% discount off Business Directory advertising
    • Receive exclusive member benefits and discounts from our partners
I WANT TO BE A PREMIUM MEMBEROnly €20 per year
Share:

Copyright © 2020 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online