via verde – Cars, Transport & Getting Around – Expats Portugal Community Forum
Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either LOGIN or REGISTER to join in the conversation.

• spartan Fx
  • Serenity Banner

via verde

VIP Member
Topic starter
(@santaanita)
Prominent Member

need help contacting them on behalf of friend that does not live here but has received a CCT card not able to delv reg letter,lady in post office will only release letter to the name on letter,so it gets returned to via verde,we need to find out what its about i can only find online a 707 number which is 25 cents a miniute took all my credit this morning so trying to find another contact number but had no luck googling,and ideas please
thanks

2 Replies

ian
VIP Member
(@ian)
Estimable Member

there does not seem to be any alternative to this number, even the phone app does not have other ways. The shops do not list their phone numbers either.

Calls cost 10 cents from a fixed line so much cheaper if you can access one.
Would the post office accept a letter from your friend authorising you to collect on his behalf, even with a copy of passport?

You could try a payshop to see if there are outstanding amounts against the registration of his car.

VIP Member
Topic starter
(@santaanita)
Prominent Member

thanks ian,not easy is it,thought about letter then by the time i organise it the letter will have been returned via verde will try payshop cheer for that

• EI Banner
  • Sovereign Group Leaderboard
  • Reis & Pellicano International Lawyers
  • Serenity Banner

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, your support will help the team continue to bring you useful content about life in Portugal. You can also:

JOIN TODAYOnly €25 per year
Share:

Free

Sign me up as a Community Member today for access to the forum and social meet-ups.

NEW Premium Plus

All the benefits of Premium Membership

PLUS unlock the Expats Portugal Plan, our comprehensive, interactive, step by step, “move to Portugal” online course hosted by Carl Munson.

JOIN TODAY

Premium

The first year’s donation is only €47. By becoming a valued Premium Member today, you will unlock some great privileges, freebies and perks.

Less than €4 per monthJoin Today

Copyright © 2021 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online