I need to buy a printer – Where to Live in Portugal – Expats Portugal Community Forum

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either LOGIN or REGISTER to join in the conversation.

Ei! Migration Banner

I need to buy a printer  

dd
Premium Member
Topic starter
(@dddeborahdavies-art)

Hi there. Not sure if there is search function on here to see if this has been answered before but I need to buy an inkjet printer and  despite a google search I still cannot work out what is the best store to buy one from (apart from Fnac)   Any suggestions. We are in Lisbon. 

4 Replies

Admin
(@gerry)
Reputable Member

@dddeborahdavies-art

Hi DD,

Wortons would be my choice. Should you need it another time, the forum search function is on the top right side of this page under 'Search by Keywords.....'  😊 

Ask Our Expats Consultant
(@anavieira)

Hello,

You can go to:

Worten
El corte Inglés
Staples
Media Markt

Some of them with online stores available 🙂

🙂

bife
VIP Member
(@bife)
Reputable Member

Hi,

I use Kuantokusta for these types of things, gives you a good check on prices

I have just bought a canon TS5350 from Nanochip (found through Kuantokusta), very happy with it and service and price (€80.90 inc €5 postage)

Other tech stores:

MicroCAOS - Loja de Informática Online

Chiptec | Loja Lisboa

Lojas informática Lisboa, CHIP7.pt - Informática ao Melhor Preço

Robert Mauser Lda. (more electronics, but some computer stuff)

Premium Member
(@peggyl)
Reputable Member

I am very UN-happy with my EPSON all-in-one printer-scanner-copier from FNAC. It is less than a year old and has been in the shop 3 times. EPSON service online is terrible, on the phone it's non-existent if you need help in a hurry. The local DATATECH agent who has fixed it the last 2 times is out of town and not available. SO I'm busy with year-end work and I'm up the creek with out a paddle. I don't know what to recommend but I know what to suggest you steer clear from. 

@peggyL

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, your support will help the team continue to bring you useful content about life in Portugal. You can also:

JOIN TODAYOnly €25 per year
Share:

Free

Sign me up as a Community Member today for access to the forum and social meet-ups.

Premium

The first year’s donation is only €47 with a 50% discount every year you renew your membership.

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, you will unlock some great privileges, freebies and perks.

Less than €4 per monthJoin Today

Copyright © 2021 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online