The Expats Portugal Where To Live in Portugal Guide – Where to Live in Portugal – Expats Portugal Community Forum
Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either log in or register to join in the conversation.

If you are a forum member from the old site and have not reset your password yet, please click on "Lost your password?" on the login page.

Live and Invest Portugal

[Sticky] The Expats Portugal Where To Live in Portugal Guide  

Admin
(@astridff)

Expats Portugal is compiling the ultimate "Where to Live in Portugal Guide" and our members are welcome to contribute. Whether you are already living in Portugal or planning to move here, we have two simple surveys designed depending on where you are. Please select the survey that is best for you below if you would like to contribute. Thanks in advance.

I am planning to move to Portugal and want to contribute

I am already living in Portugal and happy to share my knowledge

3 Replies
Admin
(@lincolnbaggie)
Estimable Member

Done 👍

Admin
(@astridff)

So thrilled... over 200 responses so far. Keep 'em coming.

Ness
Community Member
(@ness)

We are seriously considering a historic house in Faro.  We have been to Portugal many times but can hardly call ourselves experts.  We are concerned that we are moving too fast, at the same time we have found a location and a house that we love that is slightly over budget but ticks  many boxes.  We previously lived in Spain for 20 years in a rustic country house which required alot of attention.  Age and or priorities have dramatically changed.  Comments welcome....

Ei! Migration Banner

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

• Receive exclusive member benefits from our partners: view current offers
      • Priority access to our Zoom meet-ups and webinars
      • Join any Group within our Online Community
      • Include your local events in our events calendar
      • Get 10% discount off Business Directory advertising
I WANT TO BE A PREMIUM MEMBEROnly €25 per year
Share:

Copyright © 2020 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online