Relocating to Portugal – New Members - Start Here – Expats Portugal Community Forum
Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either log in or register to join in the conversation.

If you are a forum member from the old site and have not reset your password yet, please click on "Lost your password?" on the login page.

Live and Invest Portugal

Relocating to Portugal  

Community Member
(@miss-kitty)

Hello all you daring souls! I’m 62yrs of age and only two months ago I decided to take the leap of faith and go for it..MOVE why not for good ness sake. I looked on my world map & did the big research of what new country best suited my two cats and me..Porto Portugal came up for me so that is where we are headed.

My question to you folks is ‘how to rent’ I’m in Canada? How to get my NIF number leave the damage deposit discuss payment etc. This takes a lot of organizing that’s for sure. 
Anyway thanks for being here cant wait to meet ya’ all..
Carolyn K

1 Reply
Admin
(@astridff)

Welcome to the forum... I love your amazing attitude!

You should definitely watch this webinar with Pieter from Enjoy-Portugal from a couple of weeks ago (we have another one scheduled for the 3rd September too) where he takes on some of the questions about renting in Portugal. You could consider hiring him to do all the work for you...

https://expatsportugal.com/portugal-calling-webinars/

Ei! Migration Banner

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

• Receive exclusive member benefits from our partners: view current offers
      • Priority access to our Zoom meet-ups and webinars
      • Join any Group within our Online Community
      • Include your local events in our events calendar
      • Get 10% discount off Business Directory advertising
I WANT TO BE A PREMIUM MEMBEROnly €25 per year
Share:

Copyright © 2020 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online