Who We Are – Introducing Ourselves – Expats Portugal Community Forum
Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either log in or register to join in the conversation.

If you are a forum member from the old site and have not reset your password yet, please click on "Lost your password?" on the login page.

Storage Express banner

[Sticky] Who We Are  

Admin
(@gerry)
Estimable Member

I am very pleased to introduce the expatsportugal.com team.

The site is owned and managed by myself Gerry Lawler and my colleague, Astrid Fernandes. Our usernames are @gerry and @astridff and you can contact us via the message system or via email by clicking here. We will be delighted to hear from you.

Our User Group is also available to assist. They can be contacted via the message system. Their usernames are @lincolnbaggie, @hartmill and @peterfc.

Expatsportugal.com was created in 2005 by Simon Pownall (RIP) and many of our members have been contributing since that time. There is a wealth of information about Living in Portugal available on our forums. If you cannot see what you are looking for, please use our search function and of course, please always feel free to post a question.

If you have not already done so, may we invite you to click on our new members forum to introduce yourself, tell us of your interest in Portugal and why you have joined. May we also ask that you update your profile and add a picture if possible.

Thank you for joining, you are very welcome and our members will be pleased to answer any questions or supply any information you may need.

Kind regards,

Gerry

5 Replies
Admin
(@gerry)
Estimable Member
2 Replies
Premium Member
(@alyson)

@gerry thank you! glad to be here

Community Member
(@lionel)

@gerry, Thank you, would quite like to move to Portugal, just not sure which bit yet...

Ness
Community Member
(@ness)

Look forward to participating

Community Member
(@andysuth)

Thanks for letting me join online!

I'm hoping to join you all in real life in the next few months.

-Andy

Explorations Africa Banner Ad

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

• Join any Group within our Online Community
    • Get social on Zoom meet-ups and webinars
    • List products free of charge in Buy, Swap, Sell & Wanted
    • Include your local events in our events calendar
    • Get 10% discount off Business Directory advertising
    • Receive exclusive member benefits and discounts from our partners
I WANT TO BE A PREMIUM MEMBEROnly €20 per year
Share:

Copyright © 2020 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online