What’s on in Portugal?
The Expats Portugal What’s On calendar is now live. Browse by List View, Month View or Map View to see what is on close to you.
Got an in person or online event you would like to promote? Premium Members can easily submit their events for publication on the calendar.
- This event has passed.
Ask Our Expats Anything About Life in Portugal!
September 2 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm WESTFree
It’s time to get social… and have some fun.
The Expats Portugal team (Carl, Astrid, Gerry & Sally) invite you to join us and other members of our community already living in Portugal and those keen to make the move. Let’s share our personal knowledge and experiences.
Moving to, or finding your way in a new country can be daunting, we’re here to help. We will also be joined by members of our hand-selected Ask Our Expats Team. They’re a lovely group, keen to share their knowledge, experiences as well as mistakes about making the move to Portugal from the USA, Canada, UK, Australia, India and more!
Whether you have a specific question to ask, looking to meet other community members or just want to hear what is going on, we will all join together before dividing into smaller Zoom rooms focusing on specific topics/areas of Portugal. This is a social session with an open theme and will not be recorded for our YouTube channel so don’t miss out – RSVP to receive your access link. A glass of wine is optional (depending on your time of day)
This online event is open to everyone, regardless of where you live – but all with one thing in common: PORTUGAL.
Share knowledge &
Connect with our community.
- Only 1 ticket required per household.
- The event will be held via Zoom (either on the Zoom app or directly in your browser on ExpatsPortugal.com).
- You will be visible to other participants in this Zoom meeting, please adjust your name, microphone and camera settings as desired.
- The meeting access link will be emailed to you instantly.
- Add this date to your diary double-checking your local time zone (including daylight savings differences).
- Only RSVP if you are serious about attending as places may be limited. Thank you.
Don’t forget, if you are a Premium Member, you have a 10% discount on all Ask Our Expats consultancy services.