- This event has passed.
Social Saturday Online Meet-Up with Hank & Konni
December 2 @ 9:00 pm - 10:30 pm WET
Drop by and say hello, you will be very welcome
This is a free and open event and is an opportunity to make new friends and talk about lifestyle in Portugal, whether you are planning to move here or have already made the leap.
Hosted by Expats Portugal graduates Hank and Konni from the USA, network and discover what it is really like living in Portugal as a foreigner.
Have fun meeting like-minded people, all with one thing in common – PORTUGAL.
First Saturday of every month at 9 pm Lisbon time.
Member Review: “Delightful is the best word to describe the Expats Portugal team”
“Konni, Hank and Gerry, I want to thank you all very much for the Saturday social this past Saturday. You have a way of making us newbies feel so very welcome and I very much appreciate your resources with answers to all of my questions. I learned so much and am thrilled about the focus on being good guests in Portugal. I look forward to learning more about how we can do this, both through our real estate decisions and in any other way. I am also gratefully aware of your You Tube videos which I will catch later. I look forward to seeing you and Konni and Hank and my other fellow (soon to be) expats again at the next Saturday Social.”
- Only 1 ticket required per household.
- This is an online event open to all on any membership level.
- The meeting access link will be emailed to you instantly.
- The event will be held via Zoom (either on the Zoom app or directly in your browser).
- You will be visible to other participants and the meeting may be recorded and shared on our social networks, please adjust your name, microphone and camera settings as desired.
If you encounter any problems RSVPing, check you are signed into your account.
Please also check your spam folder and add us to your contacts.
If you require further assistance, we’re here to help.