What’s on in Portugal?
The Expats Portugal What’s On calendar is now live. Browse by List View, Month View or Map View to see what is on close to you.
Got an in person or online event you would like to promote? Premium Members can easily submit their events for publication on the calendar.
- This event has passed.
Ask Our Expats Anything About Life in Portugal!
November 4, 2021 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm WETFree
It’s time to get social… and have some fun.
Are you in the process of moving to or settling in Portugal? The Expats Portugal team (Astrid, Carl, Gerry and Sally) invite you to join us for our Ask Our Expats online social session. Ask a question, give advice, share your experiences and make new connections in our supportive community.
Moving to, or finding your way in a new country can be daunting, our Ask Our Expats Team are here to help. They’re a lovely group, keen to share their knowledge, experiences as well as mistakes about making the move to Portugal from Canada, the UK, USA, Australia, Belgium, India and more!
Whether you have a specific question to ask, or just want to listen to what’s going on, we will all meet together followed by some Zoom “breakout rooms” each hosted by a member of our Ask Our Expats Team, focusing on a particular topic or area of Portugal. No recording will be made for our YouTube channel. Don’t miss out, RSVP to receive your access link instantly.
This online event is open to everyone, regardless of where you live – but all with one thing in common: PORTUGAL.
- Only 1 ticket required per household.
- The event will be held via Zoom (either on the Zoom app or directly in your browser on ExpatsPortugal.com).
- You will be visible to other participants in this Zoom meeting, please adjust your name, microphone and camera settings as desired.
- The meeting access link will be emailed to you instantly.
- Add this date to your diary double-checking your local time zone (including daylight savings differences).
- Only RSVP if you are serious about attending as places may be limited. Thank you.
🕑 PLEASE NOTE – Daylight Savings time has ended in Portugal 🕑 If in doubt, please check your current time difference. You may find this time zone conversion website useful.
Don’t forget – If you are a Premium Member, you have a 10% discount on all Ask Our Expats consultancy services. To view and claim Premium Member benefits, visit the member perks and freebies page on our site.