Chat with our members about moving to Portugal
October 6 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm WESTFree
Online social event – Join in from anywhere in the world!
The Expats Portugal team invite you to join us for this online social session as we speak to our members about living in Portugal and the moving process. Ask a question, give advice, share your experiences and make new connections in our supportive community.
Whether you have a specific question to ask, or just want to listen to what’s going on, come along and join in the fun. Simply RSVP and our system will send you your access link instantly.
It is also an opportunity to get to know other members the Expats Portugal community, and message through the Zoom chat feature to share your experiences. You will also benefit from extra content that will not be uploaded on our YouTube channel.
This online event is open to everyone, regardless of where you live – but all with one thing in common: PORTUGAL!
- Only 1 ticket required per household.
- The event will be held via Zoom (either on the Zoom app or directly in your browser on ExpatsPortugal.com).
- You will be visible to other participants and the meeting may be recorded and shared on our social networks, please adjust your name, microphone and camera settings as desired.
- The meeting access link will be emailed to you instantly.
- Add this date to your diary double-checking your local time zone (including daylight savings differences).
- Only RSVP if you are serious about attending as places may be limited. Thank you.
If you encounter any problems RSVPing, please check you are signed into your account before you RSVP.
If you require further assistance, we’re here to help – please email email@example.com