- This event has passed.
Understanding Your Tax Obligations In Portugal
February 9 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm WETFree
Don’t miss this essential info from tax experts
We’re delighted to have Ricardo Chaves from All Finance Matters (AFM) back with us for another highly informative webinar to help you understand your tax obligations in Portugal.
As Ricardo says, you must pay taxes, but there is no law that says you gotta leave a tip! He will be sharing his expert knowledge with our community, helping guide us through the popular tax incentive for expats, the Non-Habitual Resident Tax Regime (NHR) as well as income tax in Portugal and doing business in Portugal.
AFM areas of expertise are Tax and Accountancy, offering support to both corporate and individuals. Not only are they highly knowledgeable in their field, their experience helping clients worldwide also means they understand the needs of an international community getting to grips with the Portuguese system for the first time.
Don’t miss the chance to have your questions answered by a tax expert.
Due to the popularity of these events and to ensure there is enough time for everyone in the live webinar to have their personal questions answered, Club Members will receive priority RSVP.
Check your RSVP options:
- If you are a Club Member, you can simply secure your seat by clicking your RSVP option. You have secured your seat in the live webinar and can ask questions and get involved in the conversation.
- If you a not a Club Member, you will be put on the WAITING LIST by clicking your RSVP option. If there are seats remaining prior to the webinar, we will email you and the first members to respond will secure the remaining seats. The waiting list is limited to 50 people.
- If you are interested, but unable to attend – select the “Email Info” option to receive a link to watch the recorded part of the webinar. Not all is recorded, to get the most from our webinars, please join us live when possible.
If you miss out, don’t worry, we upload a recording of the webinar on our YouTube Channel. Please subscribe here:
- Only 1 ticket required per household.
- The event will be held via Zoom (either on the Zoom app or directly in your browser on ExpatsPortugal.com).
- The meeting web address will be emailed to you prior.
- There will be the ability to ask questions during the session so please be prepared if there is something, in particular, you would like to know.
- Add this date to your diary double-checking your local time zone (including daylight savings differences). Lisbon’s time zone is GMT+1.
- You will be visible to other participants in this Zoom meeting, please adjust your name, microphone and camera settings as desired. A part of this meeting will be recorded and may be uploaded or streamed live on our social networks – you will see a recording icon when this is in progress.
- Only RSVP if you are serious about attending as places are limited. Thank you.
If you definitely want to be part of this and future exclusive webinars, you can upgrade to a Club or Premium Club Member to get this and many other Expats Portugal Club Member benefits.
YES, UPGRADE ME TO A CLUB MEMBER
If you encounter any problems RSVPing, check you are signed into your account.
Please also check your spam folder and add us to your contacts.
If you require further assistance, we’re here to help.