- This event has passed.
Cost of living in Portugal – Supermarket Shopping
August 11 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm WESTFree
How far will your budget go in Portugal?
For a great number of reasons, Portugal is regarded as one of the top places to live, not only because of its amazing climate, but also due to an attractive low cost of living.
Prices are on the rise, so in this interactive Q&A via Zoom, we’ll be taking an updated look at the cost of groceries in Portugal. We’ll shop for common grocery items such as: milk, bread, wine, cheese, laundry detergent, fresh produce and more.
Find out what your budget could look like as we discover the average spend for a household of 2 or a family of 4 or more.
RSVP to join live – be the first to see our videos and get extra content. Share your knowledge, ask questions, get to know others moving to Portugal and learn from those already living here.
As always, we aim to provide useful information and bring members of our community together. We look forward to seeing you for another fun and informative session.
Share knowledge &
Connect with our community.
Due to the popularity of these events and to ensure there is enough time for everyone in the live webinar to have their personal questions answered, Premium Members will receive priority RSVP.
For this reason, there are two RSVP options:
- If you are a Premium Member, you can simply secure your seat by clicking your RSVP option. You have secured your seat in the live webinar and can ask questions and get involved in the conversation.
- If you a not a Premium Member, you will be put on the WAITING LIST by clicking your RSVP option. If there are seats remaining prior to the webinar, we will email you and the first members to respond will secure the remaining seats. The waiting list will be limited to 50 people.
If you miss out, don’t worry, we will be posting a recording of the webinar on our YouTube Channel the following day. Please subscribe here:
- Only 1 ticket required per household.
- The event will be held via Zoom (either on the Zoom app or directly in your browser on ExpatsPortugal.com).
- The meeting web address will be emailed to you prior.
- There will be the ability to ask questions during the session so please be prepared if there is something, in particular, you would like to know.
- Add this date to your diary double-checking your local time zone (including daylight savings differences). Lisbon’s time zone is GMT+1.
- You will be visible to other participants in this Zoom meeting, please adjust your name, microphone and camera settings as desired. A part of this meeting will be recorded and may be uploaded or streamed live on our social networks – you will see a recording icon when this is in progress.
- Only RSVP if you are serious about attending as places are limited. Thank you.
If you definitely want to be part of this and future exclusive webinars, you can upgrade to a Premium Member to get this and many other Expats Portugal Premium Member benefits.