- This event has passed.
The 2023 Updates on Portugal’s D7 Visa
April 13 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm WEST
Helping you through the bureaucratic & linguistic barriers
The Expats Portugal team invites you to join us as we take an in-depth look at Portugal’s D7 Visa.
Ei!’s experts will be sharing the latest information on the D7 as well as their insider knowledge in the field. With their finger firmly on the pulse of Portugal’s immigration processes and laws, Ei! has been invaluable in answering your questions and keeping our community updated and supported throughout their applications. We’re delighted to have them back for this webinar to clarify any doubts you may have about the D7 visa.
– What has changed now that the Digital Nomad Visa exists?
– Insurance requirements.
– Bank accounts.
– NHR tax scheme – when can you/should you enrol?
– Family escort visa vs. family reunification.
If you want to find out more about requirements or have a query about your ongoing D7 Visa process, this webinar is for you.
As always, we aim to provide useful information from experts as well as bringing members of our community together. Come join us.
Due to the popularity of these events and to ensure there is enough time for everyone’s questions, Premium & Plus Members will receive priority RSVP.
Check your RSVP options:
- If you are a Premium or Plus Member, please select “Secured Seat”. You have a guaranteed spot in all our webinars.
- If you a not a Premium or Plus Member, please select “Waiting List”. Our team will contact you on the day or day before the event with the remaining seat numbers.
- If you are interested but unable to attend – select the “Email Info” option. We will email you as soon as the webinar has been uploaded. Not all is recorded, to get the most from our webinars, join us live when possible.
We upload a recording of our webinars on our YouTube Channel. Please subscribe here:
- Only 1 ticket required per household.
- The event will be held via Zoom (either on the Zoom app or directly in your browser on ExpatsPortugal.com).
- You will be visible to other participants in this Zoom meeting, please adjust your name, microphone and camera settings as desired. A part of this meeting will be recorded and may be uploaded or streamed live on our social networks – you will see a recording icon when this is in progress.
- Add this date to your diary double-checking your local time zone (including daylight savings differences). Lisbon’s time zone is GMT+1.
- Only RSVP if you are serious about attending as places are limited. Thank you.
If you definitely want to be part of this and future exclusive webinars, you can upgrade to a Premium or Plus Member to get this and many other Expats Portugal benefits.
If you encounter any problems RSVPing, check you are signed into your account.
Please also check your spam folder and add us to your contacts.
If you require further assistance, we’re here to help.