What’s on in Portugal?
The Expats Portugal What’s On calendar is now live. Browse by List View, Month View or Map View to see what is on close to you.
Got an in person or online event you would like to promote? Premium Members can easily submit their events for publication on the calendar.
Paul Correa’s Guide to Investment & Trading for Expats
October 14 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm WESTFree
Updates on where & what to invest in with our expert from Fiduciary Wealth Management
The Expats Portugal team invite you to join us for this Q&A webinar with expert advice and information regarding investments and trading for expats.
We are pleased to have Paul Correa from Fiduciary Wealth Management (FWM) back with us to answer your questions and guide us through the latest market updates and the current financial situation. Paul will also be making some investment recommendations with focus on the performance of some specific shares to evaluate if it’s good time to invest.
Established over 70 years ago in 1947, FWM have decades of experience in guiding expats to achieve their financial goals of building, protecting and managing their wealth through investment management and financial planning. Their focus in areas such as Tax Residency and Domicile & Cross Border Tax Planning helps expats to arrange and grow their assets in the most efficient way whilst optimising their tax affairs when leaving their home country.
Don’t miss out, join us live by RSVPing below and be the first to see our videos, get extra content and have your questions answered by Paul.
As always, we aim to provide useful information from experts and bring our international community together. Join us.
Share knowledge &
Connect with our community
- IMPORTANT NOTE:To ensure there is enough time for everyone in the live webinar to have their personal questions answered, Premium Members will receive priority RSVP.
For this reason, there are two RSVP options:
- If you are a Premium Member, you can simply secure your seat by clicking your RSVP option. You have secured your seat in the live webinar and can ask questions and get involved in the conversation.
- If you a not a Premium Member, you will be put on the WAITING LIST by clicking your RSVP option. If there are seats remaining prior to the webinar, we will email you and the first members to respond will secure the remaining seats. The waiting list will be limited to 50 people.
If you miss out, don’t worry, we will be posting a recording of the webinar on our YouTube Channel the following day. Please subscribe here:
- Only 1 ticket required per household.
- The event will be held via Zoom (either on the Zoom app or directly in your browser on ExpatsPortugal.com).
- The meeting web address will be emailed to you prior.
- There will be the ability to ask questions during the session so please be prepared if there is something, in particular, you would like to know.
- Add this date to your diary double-checking your local time zone (including daylight savings differences). Lisbon’s time zone is GMT+1.
- You will be visible to other participants in this Zoom meeting, please adjust your name, microphone and camera settings as desired. A part of this meeting will be recorded and may be uploaded or streamed live on our social networks – you will see a recording icon when this is in progress.
- Only RSVP if you are serious about attending as places are limited. Thank you.
If you definitely want to be part of this and future exclusive webinars, you can upgrade to a Premium Member to get this and many other Expats Portugal Premium Member benefits.