What’s on in Portugal?
The Expats Portugal What’s On calendar is now live. Browse by List View, Month View or Map View to see what is on close to you.
Got an in person or online event you would like to promote? Premium Members can easily submit their events for publication on the calendar.
- This event has passed.
Last Call for the Coastal Golden Visa
September 16 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm WESTFree
Changes are coming soon. Find out all you need to know before it’s too late.
The Expats Portugal team invites you to join us as we put the spotlight on Portugal’s Golden Visa and the upcoming changes regarding purchasing property along coastal regions.
You’ve probably heard of it, but what exactly is Portugal’s Golden Visa? By investing in Portugal, you may be eligible for a Golden Visa. For some, it is their best gateway to living in Portugal or in Europe. Unlike some other pathways to residency & citizenship, one attractive feature is a lower minimum stay requirement. It can be ideal for those that divide their time between countries or travel frequently.
We will be looking at what exactly is required – How much do you need to invest? Are there restrictions on where you can and can’t buy a property and what are the upcoming changes regarding coastal locations?
To help us to give you the latest and most accurate advice, we will be joined by Dr Daniel Reis from Reis & Pellicano international law firm. Dr Daniel Reis is a qualified and experienced lawyer with a focus on Tax and Civil Law, as well as Migration Law. We are pleased to have him with us to share his expertise and answer your questions.
Please RSVP to join in live with the webinar, be the first to see this content, meet other community members and have your questions answered by our expert Dr Daniel Reis.
As always, we aim to provide useful information from experts as well as bringing members of our community together. Join us.
Share knowledge &
Connect with our community.
Due to the popularity of these events and to ensure there is enough time for everyone in the live webinar to have their personal questions answered, Premium Members will receive priority RSVP.
For this reason, there are two RSVP options:
- If you are a Premium Member, you can simply secure your seat by clicking your RSVP option. You have secured your seat in the live webinar and can ask questions and get involved in the conversation.
- If you a not a Premium Member, you will be put on the WAITING LIST by clicking your RSVP option. If there are seats remaining prior to the webinar, we will email you and the first members to respond will secure the remaining seats. The waiting list will be limited to 50 people.
If you miss out, don’t worry, we will be posting a recording of the webinar on our YouTube Channel. Please subscribe here:
- Only 1 ticket required per household.
- The event will be held via Zoom (either on the Zoom app or directly in your browser on ExpatsPortugal.com).
- The meeting web address will be emailed to you prior.
- There will be the ability to ask questions during the session so please be prepared if there is something, in particular, you would like to know.
- Add this date to your diary double-checking your local time zone (including daylight savings differences). Lisbon’s time zone is GMT+1.
- You will be visible to other participants in this Zoom meeting, please adjust your name, microphone and camera settings as desired. A part of this meeting will be recorded and may be uploaded or streamed live on our social networks – you will see a recording icon when this is in progress.
- Only RSVP if you are serious about attending as places are limited. Thank you.
If you definitely want to be part of this and future exclusive webinars, you can upgrade to a Premium Member to get this and many other Expats Portugal Premium Member benefits.