- This event has passed.
Understanding Health Insurance in Portugal
January 19 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm WETFree
Get the latest advice & info from the experts
The Expats Portugal team invites you to join us this Thursday 19th January at 7:30 pm Lisbon time for our next Q&A webinar – Understanding Health Insurance in Portugal.
Having the right health coverage for you and your family is often high on the priority list regardless of which country you live in. However, if you are living or moving to a new country, it is even more important to understand what options might be available to you without getting lost in the fine print.
Whether you are already living in Portugal or require insurance for your visa application process, which one is right for you?
Do you have pre-existing conditions to be considered?
What is covered and what isn’t?
How much does it differ from what you may have been used to?
How much should you expect to pay?
Join us live on this interactive Q&A webinar with insurance expert Nuno Muñoz Mendes from Winsurance. Nuno will guide us through the types of insurance that are necessary, optional and recommended. As always, our expert will also be available to answer your questions.
Interested, but unable to attend? Select RSVP option “Email Info” and be among the first to watch the replay. However, please note that only part of the meeting is recorded; to get the most from our interactive webinars, be sure to join us live when possible.
Join in the fun, ask questions, find support and share your experiences with our international community.
Due to the popularity of these events and to ensure there is enough time for everyone in the live webinar to have their personal questions answered, Club Members will receive priority RSVP.
Check your RSVP options:
- If you are a Club Member, you can simply secure your seat by clicking your RSVP option. You have secured your seat in the live webinar and can ask questions and get involved in the conversation.
- If you a not a Club Member, you will be put on the WAITING LIST by clicking your RSVP option. If there are seats remaining prior to the webinar, we will email you and the first members to respond will secure the remaining seats. The waiting list is limited to 50 people.
- If you are interested, but unable to attend – select the “Email Info” option to receive a link to watch the recorded part of the webinar. Not all is recorded, to get the most from our webinars, please join us live when possible.
If you miss out, don’t worry, we upload a recording of the webinar on our YouTube Channel. Please subscribe here:
- Only 1 ticket required per household.
- The event will be held via Zoom (either on the Zoom app or directly in your browser on ExpatsPortugal.com).
- The meeting web address will be emailed to you prior.
- There will be the ability to ask questions during the session so please be prepared if there is something, in particular, you would like to know.
- Add this date to your diary double-checking your local time zone (including daylight savings differences). Lisbon’s time zone is GMT+1.
- You will be visible to other participants in this Zoom meeting, please adjust your name, microphone and camera settings as desired. A part of this meeting will be recorded and may be uploaded or streamed live on our social networks – you will see a recording icon when this is in progress.
- Only RSVP if you are serious about attending as places are limited. Thank you.
If you definitely want to be part of this and future exclusive webinars, you can upgrade to a Club or Premium Club Member to get this and many other Expats Portugal Premium Member benefits.
YES, UPGRADE ME TO A CLUB MEMBER
If you encounter any problems RSVPing, please check you are signed into your account before you RSVP.
If you require further assistance, we’re here to help – please email email@example.com