- This event has passed.
Need accommodation for your visa?
October 20 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm WESTFree
Find out everything you need to know
When applying for a visa, you will probably need to demonstrate you have appropriate accommodation in Portugal that also meets government requirements. Unfortunately, failing to do so will likely result in your application being rejected.
With rising prices and rentals in short supply in Portugal’s larger cities, this challenge becomes even more problematic, particularly if you are still in your home country, but also require proof of your address in Portugal as part of the application process!
We know from your feedback and questions, it is one of the most difficult hurdles and one where mistakes can be costly. To help our community with this specific issue, we are delighted to be hosting experts Casa Portuguesa.
From more than 10 years of experience helping people to move and settle in Portugal, immigration specialist and regular contributor on our YouTube channel, Gilda Pereira from Ei! Migration Agency knows the heartache and pitfalls that often come with finding your feet in a foreign country; that is why she created Casa Portuguesa. Her specialist team are highly knowledgeable in all stages of the buying and renting process as well as ensuring the legitimacy of a contract to conform with any visa requirements you may need to fulfil.
Join us to benefit from Casa Portuguesa’s expertise and experience in the field and have the opportunity to ask your questions.
Interested, but unable to attend? Select RSVP option “Email Info” and be among the first to watch the replay. However, please note that only part of the meeting is recorded; to get the most from our interactive webinars, be sure to join us live when possible.
As always, we aim to provide expert information to help you with your journey to or in Portugal, as well as bringing our growing international community together. We look forward to seeing you there.
Due to the popularity of these events and to ensure there is enough time for everyone in the live webinar to have their personal questions answered, Premium Members will receive priority RSVP.
Check your RSVP options:
- If you are a Premium Member, you can simply secure your seat by clicking your RSVP option. You have secured your seat in the live webinar and can ask questions and get involved in the conversation.
- If you a not a Premium Member, you will be put on the WAITING LIST by clicking your RSVP option. If there are seats remaining prior to the webinar, we will email you and the first members to respond will secure the remaining seats. The waiting list is limited to 50 people.
- If you are interested, but unable to attend – select the “Email Info” option to receive a link to watch the recorded part of the webinar. Not all is recorded, to get the most from our webinars, please join us live when possible.
If you miss out, don’t worry, we upload a recording of the webinar on our YouTube Channel. Please subscribe here:
- Only 1 ticket required per household.
- The event will be held via Zoom (either on the Zoom app or directly in your browser on ExpatsPortugal.com).
- The meeting web address will be emailed to you prior.
- There will be the ability to ask questions during the session so please be prepared if there is something, in particular, you would like to know.
- Add this date to your diary double-checking your local time zone (including daylight savings differences). Lisbon’s time zone is GMT+1.
- You will be visible to other participants in this Zoom meeting, please adjust your name, microphone and camera settings as desired. A part of this meeting will be recorded and may be uploaded or streamed live on our social networks – you will see a recording icon when this is in progress.
- Only RSVP if you are serious about attending as places are limited. Thank you.
If you definitely want to be part of this and future exclusive webinars, you can upgrade to a Premium Member to get this and many other Expats Portugal Premium Member benefits.
If you encounter any problems RSVPing, please check you are signed into your account before you RSVP.
If you require further assistance, we’re here to help – please email email@example.com