What’s on in Portugal?
The Expats Portugal What’s On calendar is now live. Browse by List View, Month View or Map View to see what is on close to you.
Got an in person or online event you would like to promote? Premium Members can easily submit their events for publication on the calendar.
What you need to know about Driver’s Licence Exchange in Portugal
October 21 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm WESTFree
Expert info + Q&A with the Automobile Club of Portugal
The Expats Portugal team (Astrid, Carl, Gerry and Sally) invite you as we take a look at what you need to need to know about Driver’s Licence Exchange in Portugal.
We are pleased to have motoring experts, the Automobile Club of Portugal (ACP) to guide us through the whole process. The ACP is recognised as Portugal’s largest club and was founded over 100 years ago in 1903! They’re a great source of support, services and information for motorists moving to or living in Portugal.
If you have a driving licence, part of the process of becoming a resident in Portugal involves making the exchange for a Portuguese licence. This has certain deadlines and paperwork to be completed.
Even if you’re not planning on driving in Portugal, failure to successfully exchange your current licence within the correct timeframe may result in you requiring to retake your driving test in Portugal should you wish to drive again in the future. Join us to make sure you have everything in order and know what to expect in the process.
RSVP below – Be the first to see this content, meet other community members and have your questions answered by the automobile experts from ACP.
Share knowledge &
Connect with our community.
Due to the popularity of these events and to ensure there is enough time for everyone in the live webinar to have their personal questions answered, Premium Members will receive priority RSVP.
For this reason, there are two RSVP options:
- If you are a Premium Member, you can simply secure your seat by clicking your RSVP option. You have secured your seat in the live webinar and can ask questions and get involved in the conversation.
- If you a not a Premium Member, you will be put on the WAITING LIST by clicking your RSVP option. If there are seats remaining prior to the webinar, we will email you and the first members to respond will secure the remaining seats. The waiting list will be limited to 50 people.
If you miss out, don’t worry, we will be posting a recording of the webinar on our YouTube Channel the following day. Please subscribe here:
- Only 1 ticket required per household.
- The event will be held via Zoom (either on the Zoom app or directly in your browser on ExpatsPortugal.com).
- The meeting web address will be emailed to you prior.
- There will be the ability to ask questions during the session so please be prepared if there is something, in particular, you would like to know.
- Add this date to your diary double-checking your local time zone (including daylight savings differences). Lisbon’s time zone is GMT+1.
- You will be visible to other participants in this Zoom meeting, please adjust your name, microphone and camera settings as desired. A part of this meeting will be recorded and may be uploaded or streamed live on our social networks – you will see a recording icon when this is in progress.
- Only RSVP if you are serious about attending as places are limited. Thank you.
If you definitely want to be part of this and future exclusive webinars, you can upgrade to a Premium Member to get this and many other Expats Portugal Premium Member benefits.