- This event has passed.
Is this the end of the Golden Visa?
February 23 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm WETFree
Important Update – Changes for 2023
Last year there were some significant changes to the qualifying investment criteria for Portugal’s Golden Visa. However, with the Prime Minister’s latest announcement about the withdrawal of Portugal’s Golden Visa program, we have asked the experts at Holborn Assets to provide our community with a full update on this year’s changes, along with everything you need to know.
Included in this webinar:
- Introduction to the Golden Visa and process to obtain an EU passport
- Where to find solid investments for just €280,000
- Who can be included on your family visa
- The latest news on the Prime Minister’s withdrawal of the Golden Visa
- A showcase of our favourite investment options in Portugal right now
Holborn Assets is an industry leader having handled over 1,000 GV applications with a 100% success rate.
Register for this webinar to get the latest updates and have your questions about Portugal’s Golden Visa answered by the experts.
- The event will be held by Holborn Assets via Zoom.
- You will be visible to other participants in this meeting, please adjust your name, microphone and camera settings as desired. A part of this meeting will also be recorded and may be uploaded or streamed live on social networks.
- The event’s start time is 7:30 pm Lisbon time. You can double-check the event’s start time in your local time here.
REGISTER VIA HOLBORN ASSETS HERE
IMPORTANT NOTE – If you would like more information and are unable to attend this webinar or are looking to apply, time may be of the essence.
Book a time to speak to Holborn Assets via their calendar – here.
If you require further assistance, we’re here to help – email@example.com