- This event has passed.
Mistakes to Avoid When Moving Money Abroad
March 23 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm WET
Transferring safely with the best rates
With so many banking apps and platforms out there, transferring your money can be done at the click of a few buttons. It’s often one of the last things on the list to think about because it’s instant, right? Well, getting the best rate and ensuring the money will arrive at its destination on time isn’t always as easy as you may think.
Taking advantage of rates while they’re in your favour or knowing if we’re likely headed for a drop/rise can drastically alter your budget. Unfortunately, some end up missing out on securing property with funds being held by unexpected bureaucracy or a rejected transaction can result in the automatic return of your money at what might be a lower rate + fees!
With larger amounts, even the slightest movement in the market can be the difference of thousands so do not miss joining us this Thursday 23rd March no matter what stage of moving/planning you’re in.
Whether it’s a one-off large sum or regular smaller amounts to receive your salary/pension, there’s a lot to consider to get the best deal and it is always best to plan ahead so you don’t lose out!
Providing the latest information and answering your questions, currency specialists Spartan FX will be sharing their 50 years of industry experience and expert knowledge of helping move money all over the world. Spartan FX’s personalised approach and industry experience sets them far apart from the rest.
Get essential information directly from experts to help you with your journey to or in Portugal and meet other community members. Join us for another fun and informative webinar.
Due to the popularity of these events and to ensure there is enough time for everyone in the live webinar to have their personal questions answered, Club Members will receive priority RSVP.
Check your RSVP options:
- If you are a Club Member, you can simply secure your seat by clicking your RSVP option. You have secured your seat in the live webinar and can ask questions and get involved in the conversation.
- If you a not a Club Member, you will be put on the WAITING LIST by clicking your RSVP option. If there are seats remaining prior to the webinar, we will email you and the first members to respond will secure the remaining seats. The waiting list is limited to 50 people.
- If you are interested, but unable to attend – select the “Email Info” option to receive a link to watch the recorded part of the webinar. Not all is recorded, to get the most from our webinars, please join us live when possible.
You can also see all our past webinar recordings on our YouTube Channel. Please subscribe here:
- Only 1 ticket required per household.
- The event will be held via Zoom (either on the Zoom app or directly in your browser on ExpatsPortugal.com).
- The meeting web address will be emailed to you prior.
- There will be the ability to ask questions during the session so please be prepared if there is something, in particular, you would like to know.
- Add this date to your diary double-checking your local time zone (including daylight savings differences). Lisbon’s time zone is GMT+1.
- You will be visible to other participants in this Zoom meeting, please adjust your name, microphone and camera settings as desired. A part of this meeting will be recorded and may be uploaded or streamed live on our social networks – you will see a recording icon when this is in progress.
- Only RSVP if you are serious about attending as places are limited. Thank you.
If you definitely want to be part of this and future exclusive webinars, you can upgrade to a Club or Premium Club Member to get this and many other Expats Portugal Club Member benefits.
YES, UPGRADE ME TO A CLUB MEMBER
If you encounter any problems RSVPing, check you are signed into your account.
Please also check your spam folder and add us to your contacts.
If you require further assistance, we’re here to help.