What’s on in Portugal?
The Expats Portugal What’s On calendar is now live. Browse by List View, Month View or Map View to see what is on close to you.
Got an in person or online event you would like to promote? Premium Members can easily submit their events for publication on the calendar.
Residency Visas: Myths and Facts
June 24 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm WESTFree
All the latest info from our visa expert Gilda Pereira
The Expats Portugal team invites you to join us as we look at the latest information regarding Portuguese Residency Visas.
Unless you are a citizen of an EU country, if you are planning on living in Portugal, you’ll likely need a Portuguese Residency Visa. There are several options, including the D2, D7 and Golden Visa, but what is the difference and which one could be the best for you?
We are pleased to have Gilda Pereira from Ei! Assessoria Migratória with us to help us navigate through the requirements and break down the bureaucratic and linguistic barriers.
Please RSVP to join in live with the webinar and have your questions answered by Gilda. After the main presentation, the recording stops to make way for a less formal discussion – allowing you to meet and interact with other participants.
As always, we aim to provide useful information from experts as well as bringing members of our community together. Join us.
Share knowledge &
Connect with our community.
Due to the popularity of these events and to ensure there is enough time for everyone in the live webinar to have their personal questions answered, Premium Members will receive priority RSVP.
For this reason, there are two RSVP options:
- If you are a Premium Member, you can simply secure your seat by clicking your RSVP option. You have secured your seat in the live webinar and can ask questions and get involved in the conversation.
- If you a not a Premium Member, you will be put on the WAITING LIST by clicking your RSVP option. If there are seats remaining prior to the webinar, we will email you and the first members to respond will secure the remaining seats. The waiting list will be limited to 50 people.
If you miss out, don’t worry, we will be posting a recording of the webinar on our YouTube Channel the following day. Please subscribe here:
- Only 1 ticket required per household.
- The event will be held via Zoom (either on the Zoom app or directly in your browser on ExpatsPortugal.com).
- The meeting web address will be emailed to you prior.
- There will be the ability to ask questions during the session so please be prepared if there is something, in particular, you would like to know.
- Add this date to your diary double-checking your local time zone (including daylight savings differences). Lisbon’s time zone is GMT+1.
- You will be visible to other participants in this Zoom meeting, please adjust your name, microphone and camera settings as desired. A part of this meeting will be recorded and may be uploaded or streamed live on our social networks – you will see a recording icon when this is in progress.
- Only RSVP if you are serious about attending as places are limited. Thank you.
If you definitely want to be part of this and future exclusive webinars, you can upgrade to a Premium Member to get this and many other Expats Portugal Premium Member benefits.