- This event has passed.
What to consider before transferring money to & from Portugal
August 25 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm WESTFree
Be smart with your money – top tips & transfer large amounts with peace of mind
Join us as we look at transferring money to and from Portugal, including: transferring larger amounts with peace of mind, getting the best deal, the current rates and forecast.
You may be planning to purchase a property, pay your mortgage, receive your salary/pension or transfer your savings. Whether it’s a one-off large sum or smaller amounts, making sure you’ll get the best deal can come down several factors and it is always best to plan ahead so you don’t lose out! No matter what stage of your move you’re in, don’t miss this. You could save hundreds, if not thousands of euros.
We are delighted to have currency specialists Spartan FX with us to answer your questions and share their 50 years of industry experience and expert knowledge of helping move money all over the world. More than an algorithm, Spartan FX’s personal customer service sets them far apart from the rest, saving their customers money and an invaluable amount of time and stress.
[NEW] interested, but unable to attend live? Select RSVP option “Email Info” and be the among the first to watch the replay. Not all of the meeting is recorded; to get the most from our interactive webinars, please join us live when possible.
RSVP to join in live with the webinar – ask questions to experts.
Due to the popularity of these events and to ensure there is enough time for everyone in the live webinar to have their personal questions answered, Premium Members will receive priority RSVP.
Check your RSVP options:
- If you are a Premium Member, you can simply secure your seat by clicking your RSVP option. You have secured your seat in the live webinar and can ask questions and get involved in the conversation.
- If you a not a Premium Member, you will be put on the WAITING LIST by clicking your RSVP option. If there are seats remaining prior to the webinar, we will email you and the first members to respond will secure the remaining seats. The waiting list is limited to 50 people.
- If you are interested, but unable to attend – select the “Email Info” option to receive a link to watch the recorded part of the webinar. Not all is recorded, to get the most from our webinars, please join us live when possible.
If you miss out, don’t worry, we will be posting a recording of the webinar on our YouTube Channel the following day. Please subscribe here:
- Only 1 ticket required per household.
- The event will be held via Zoom (either on the Zoom app or directly in your browser on ExpatsPortugal.com).
- The meeting web address will be emailed to you prior.
- There will be the ability to ask questions during the session so please be prepared if there is something, in particular, you would like to know.
- Add this date to your diary double-checking your local time zone (including daylight savings differences). Lisbon’s time zone is GMT+1.
- You will be visible to other participants in this Zoom meeting, please adjust your name, microphone and camera settings as desired. A part of this meeting will be recorded and may be uploaded or streamed live on our social networks – you will see a recording icon when this is in progress.
- Only RSVP if you are serious about attending as places are limited. Thank you.
If you definitely want to be part of this and future exclusive webinars, you can upgrade to a Premium Member to get this and many other Expats Portugal Premium Member benefits.