- This event has passed.
Understanding Portugal’s New Digital Nomad Visa
October 27 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm WESTFree
The latest updates from expert Gilda Pereira
This Thursday 27th October, we are pleased to bring you expert Gilda Pereira from Ei! Migration Agency to update us with the latest information on Portugal’s new digital nomad visa.
If you are looking to spend an extended time in Portugal and have a remote job or if your current employer or self-employment will allow you to work remotely, Portugal’s new digital nomad visa could be an option for you.
Gilda will be filling us in on the criteria to qualify and how it compares to Portugal’s other visa opportunities. Don’t miss your chance to find out more and have your questions answered by an expert.
Interested, but unable to attend? Select the RSVP option “Email Info” and be among the first to watch the replay. However, please note that only part of the meeting is recorded; to get the most from our interactive webinars, be sure to join us live when possible.
We provide useful information from experts to help you with your journey to or in Portugal, as well as bringing our growing international community together. Come join in the fun, ask questions and share your experiences.
Due to the popularity of these events and to ensure there is enough time for everyone in the live webinar to have their personal questions answered, Premium Members will receive priority RSVP.
Check your RSVP options:
- If you are a Premium Member, you can simply secure your seat by clicking your RSVP option. You have secured your seat in the live webinar and can ask questions and get involved in the conversation.
- If you a not a Premium Member, you will be put on the WAITING LIST by clicking your RSVP option. If there are seats remaining prior to the webinar, we will email you and the first members to respond will secure the remaining seats. The waiting list is limited to 50 people.
- If you are interested, but unable to attend – select the “Email Info” option to receive a link to watch the recorded part of the webinar. Not all is recorded, to get the most from our webinars, please join us live when possible.
If you miss out, don’t worry, we upload a recording of the webinar on our YouTube Channel. Please subscribe here:
- Only 1 ticket required per household.
- The event will be held via Zoom (either on the Zoom app or directly in your browser on ExpatsPortugal.com).
- The meeting web address will be emailed to you prior.
- There will be the ability to ask questions during the session so please be prepared if there is something, in particular, you would like to know.
- Add this date to your diary double-checking your local time zone (including daylight savings differences). Lisbon’s time zone is GMT+1.
- You will be visible to other participants in this Zoom meeting, please adjust your name, microphone and camera settings as desired. A part of this meeting will be recorded and may be uploaded or streamed live on our social networks – you will see a recording icon when this is in progress.
- Only RSVP if you are serious about attending as places are limited. Thank you.
If you definitely want to be part of this and future exclusive webinars, you can upgrade to a Premium Member to get this and many other Expats Portugal Premium Member benefits.
If you encounter any problems RSVPing, please check you are signed into your account before you press to submit your RSVP.
If you require further assistance, we’re here to help – please email firstname.lastname@example.org