- This event has passed.
Practical “Do & Don’t” in the Portuguese Health System
March 30 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm WEST
Based on true stories – avoid the same mistakes!
Join us as we learn from the healthcare stories of others to help you get the best experience in Portugal.
To address this important issue, we are delighted to bring you Doctor Michael Averbukh from Serenity Care to share his professional expertise and real-life experiences to help us learn some of the dos and don’ts in the Portuguese health system.
Portugal has a public health system as well as many private facilities to choose from; Serenity Care is a fantastic resource of support and information to advise and inform you of your rights and options. Whether it is a matter of clinical decision-making, receiving reliable advice regarding medical conditions, or navigating within the labyrinth of the Portuguese health system.
We know many can feel held back by an existing medical condition you are concerned about managing if/when you move to Portugal. Serenity Care can also advise and assist, helping you to understand what care options would be available and the availability of any medication or treatments – make an informed decision before you commit to moving! Join and ask your questions in this webinar’s Q&A section.
RSVP to join us live – be the first to see our videos, get extra content and have your questions answered by Doctor Michael Averbukh.
Until the end of April 2023 Premium Club Members get 20% off Serenity’s Membership Concierge 1-Year Plan. To claim, please email – email@example.com
Due to the popularity of these events and to ensure there is enough time for everyone in the live webinar to have their personal questions answered, Club Members will receive priority RSVP.
Check your RSVP options:
- If you are a Club Member, you can simply secure your seat by clicking your RSVP option. You have secured your seat in the live webinar and can ask questions and get involved in the conversation.
- If you a not a Club Member, you will be put on the WAITING LIST by clicking your RSVP option. If there are seats remaining prior to the webinar, we will email you and the first members to respond will secure the remaining seats. The waiting list is limited to 50 people.
- If you are interested but unable to attend – select the “Email Info” option to receive a link to watch the recorded part of the webinar. Not all is recorded, to get the most from our webinars, please join us live when possible.
You can also see all our past webinar recordings on our YouTube Channel. Please subscribe here:
- Only 1 ticket required per household.
- The event will be held via Zoom (either on the Zoom app or directly in your browser on ExpatsPortugal.com).
- The meeting web address will be emailed to you prior.
- There will be the ability to ask questions during the session so please be prepared if there is something, in particular, you would like to know.
- Add this date to your diary double-checking your local time zone (including daylight savings differences). Lisbon’s time zone is GMT+1.
- You will be visible to other participants in this Zoom meeting, please adjust your name, microphone and camera settings as desired. A part of this meeting will be recorded and may be uploaded or streamed live on our social networks – you will see a recording icon when this is in progress.
- Only RSVP if you are serious about attending as places are limited. Thank you.
If you definitely want to be part of this and future exclusive webinars, you can upgrade to a Club or Premium Club Member to get this and many other Expats Portugal Club Member benefits.
YES, UPGRADE ME TO A CLUB MEMBER
If you encounter any problems RSVPing, check you are signed into your account.
Please also check your spam folder and add us to your contacts.
If you require further assistance, we’re here to help.
🕒 Please note: Portugal is now observing Western European Summer Time (WEST) – Check the event time in your area – here