- This event has passed.
Misconceptions and misinformation about access to healthcare in Portugal
June 30 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm WESTFree
Q&A with Doctor Michael Averbukh
The Expats Portugal team invite you to join us as we focus on misconceptions and misinformation about access to healthcare in Portugal.
A major cause for concern when moving abroad is ensuring you can find the right healthcare, particularly if there may be a language barrier in the way. We are pleased to have Michael from Serenity Care to provide an overview and address any concerns in this interactive Q&A webinar.
Portugal has a public health system as well as many private facilities to choose from, but how much do they cost, what are the average waiting times and what is the quality of care like?
Serenity Care is a fantastic resource of support and information. Whether it is a matter of clinical decision making, receiving reliable advice regarding medical conditions, or navigating within the labyrinth of the Portuguese health system.
If you have an existing medical condition you are concerned about managing in Portugal, Serenity Care can advise and assist; know what care options would be available and the availability of any medication or treatments.
RSVP to join us live – be the first to see our videos, get extra content and have your questions answered by Doctor Michael Averbukh.
Share knowledge &
Connect with our community.
Due to the popularity of these events and to ensure there is enough time for everyone in the live webinar to have their personal questions answered, Premium Members will receive priority RSVP.
For this reason, there are two RSVP options:
- If you are a Premium Member, you can simply secure your seat by clicking your RSVP option. You have secured your seat in the live webinar and can ask questions and get involved in the conversation.
- If you a not a Premium Member, you will be put on the WAITING LIST by clicking your RSVP option. If there are seats remaining prior to the webinar, we will email you and the first members to respond will secure the remaining seats. The waiting list will be limited to 50 people.
If you miss out, don’t worry, we will be posting a recording of the webinar on our YouTube Channel the following day. Please subscribe here:
- Only 1 ticket required per household.
- The event will be held via Zoom (either on the Zoom app or directly in your browser on ExpatsPortugal.com).
- The meeting web address will be emailed to you prior.
- There will be the ability to ask questions during the session so please be prepared if there is something, in particular, you would like to know.
- Add this date to your diary double-checking your local time zone (including daylight savings differences). Lisbon’s time zone is GMT+1.
- You will be visible to other participants in this Zoom meeting, please adjust your name, microphone and camera settings as desired. A part of this meeting will be recorded and may be uploaded or streamed live on our social networks – you will see a recording icon when this is in progress.
- Only RSVP if you are serious about attending as places are limited. Thank you.
If you definitely want to be part of this and future exclusive webinars, you can upgrade to a Premium Member to get this and many other Expats Portugal Premium Member benefits.