What’s on in Portugal?
The Expats Portugal What’s On calendar is now live. Browse by List View, Month View or Map View to see what is on close to you.
Got an in person or online event you would like to promote? Premium Members can easily submit their events for publication on the calendar.
Ask anything about buying or renting a property in Portugal
January 28 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm WETFree
Are you considering purchasing or renting a property in Portugal? Have questions about where to start, about legalities and requirements?
Due to popular demand, Expats Portugal is pleased to have Pieter Van Nuenen return as our special guest in this interactive, online webinar event.
Pieter is founder of Enjoy-Portugal.com, a real estate buyer’s advocacy (or a person works for you and helps you find your home). He has over 20 years of experience in the industry here in Portugal and keen to share his knowledge and answer questions from our community.
This is your chance to get your questions answered whether you are still planning your move, or already living in Portugal.
Due to the popularity of these events and to ensure there is enough time for everyone in the live webinar to have their personal questions answered, Premium Members will receive priority RSVP.
For this reason, there are two RSVP options:
- If you are a Premium Member, you can simply secure your seat by clicking your RSVP option. You have secured your seat in the live webinar and can ask questions and get involved in the conversation.
- If you a not a Premium Member, you will be put on the WAITING LIST by clicking your RSVP option. If there are seats remaining prior to the webinar, we will email you and the first members to respond will secure the remaining seats. The WAITING LIST will be limited to 50 people.
- If you miss out, don’t worry, we will be posting a recording of the webinar on the site afterwards.
- If you definitely want to be part of this and future webinars, you can always upgrade to a Premium Member to get this and many other Expats Portugal Premium Member benefits.
- Only 1 ticket required per household.
- The event will be held via Zoom (either on the Zoom app or directly in your browser on ExpatsPortugal.com). The meeting web address will be emailed to you prior.
- There will be the ability to ask questions during the session so please be prepared if there is something, in particular, you would like to know.
- Add this date to your diary double-checking your local timezone (including daylight savings differences). Lisbon’s timezone is GMT+1.
- Only RSVP if you are serious about attending as places are limited. Thank you.