What’s on in Portugal?
The Expats Portugal What’s On calendar is now live. Browse by List View, Month View or Map View to see what is on close to you.
Got an in person or online event you would like to promote? Premium Members can easily submit their events for publication on the calendar.
- This event has passed.
Cost of Living – USA versus Portugal
April 15 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm WESTFree
Wondering what the cost of living is in Portugal compared with the USA?
We are uniting Americans already living in Portugal as well as those keen to make the move. Join us to discuss and compare the cost of living in Portugal.
We’ll take a look at everything from grocery shopping, schools, transport, utilities, rent, pet care, to eating out and much more.
Share knowledge &
Connect with our community.
Participation in this live event is exclusively for Expats Portugal’s PREMIUM MEMBERS. If you are a Premium Member, please secure your seat by RSVPing below. You have secured your seat in the live webinar and can ask questions and get involved in the conversation.
If you are a FREE Community or VIP member, the recording will be made available the following day on our YouTube channel. There is no charge for viewing our content. Subscribe by clicking below:
- Only 1 ticket required per household.
- The event will be held via Zoom (either on the Zoom app or directly in your browser on ExpatsPortugal.com).
- The meeting web address will be emailed to you prior.
- There will be the ability to ask questions during the session so please be prepared if there is something, in particular, you would like to know.
- Add this date to your diary double-checking your local timezone (including daylight savings differences). Lisbon’s timezone is GMT+1.
- Only RSVP if you are serious about attending as places are limited. Thank you.
If you definitely want to be part of this and future exclusive webinars, you can upgrade to a Premium Member to get this and many other Expats Portugal Premium Member benefits.