- This event has passed.
Moving your personal items & pets to Portugal – What you need to know
January 12 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm WETFree
Preparing for a successful move
Moving house is undoubtedly one of life’s most stressful events. We all know that even moving within the same town or country requires a great deal of time and planning. However, when it comes to transporting your belongings and pets hundreds of miles across borders to 1000s of miles across continents, there are so many other aspects to consider such as regulations, tax, paperwork and logistics.
To help our community plan for a smooth and successful move, we’re pleased to be hosting shipping specialists Global International Relocation. Our experts will be bringing us the latest information and answering your questions and concerns about bringing your belongings and pets to Portugal from locations worldwide.
Supporting the mobility of expatriates, diplomats, military personnel and their families, Global International Relocation has already helped over 11,000 start their new life abroad or return home. They are the most certified company operating in this sector in Portugal and the first Portuguese company from a few around the world to obtain the FIDI FAIM PLUS certificate, the highest-graded international certificate. As one of our official partners, we are pleased to have negotiated a 5% discount for our Premium Members!
We provide useful information from experts to help you with your journey to or in Portugal, as well as bringing our growing international community together. Come join in the fun, ask questions and share your experiences.
Due to the popularity of these events and to ensure there is enough time for everyone in the live webinar to have their personal questions answered, Premium Members will receive priority RSVP.
Check your RSVP options:
- If you are a Premium Member, you can simply secure your seat by clicking your RSVP option. You have secured your seat in the live webinar and can ask questions and get involved in the conversation.
- If you a not a Premium Member, you will be put on the WAITING LIST by clicking your RSVP option. If there are seats remaining prior to the webinar, we will email you and the first members to respond will secure the remaining seats. The waiting list is limited to 50 people.
- If you are interested, but unable to attend – select the “Email Info” option to receive a link to watch the recorded part of the webinar. Not all is recorded, to get the most from our webinars, please join us live when possible.
If you miss out, don’t worry, we upload a recording of the webinar on our YouTube Channel. Please subscribe here:
- Only 1 ticket required per household.
- The event will be held via Zoom (either on the Zoom app or directly in your browser on ExpatsPortugal.com).
- The meeting web address will be emailed to you prior.
- There will be the ability to ask questions during the session so please be prepared if there is something, in particular, you would like to know.
- Add this date to your diary double-checking your local time zone (including daylight savings differences). Lisbon’s time zone is GMT+1.
- You will be visible to other participants in this Zoom meeting, please adjust your name, microphone and camera settings as desired. A part of this meeting will be recorded and may be uploaded or streamed live on our social networks – you will see a recording icon when this is in progress.
- Only RSVP if you are serious about attending as places are limited. Thank you.
If you definitely want to be part of this and future exclusive webinars, you can upgrade to a Premium Member to get this and many other Expats Portugal Premium Member benefits.
YES, UPGRADE ME TO A PREMIUM MEMBER
If you encounter any problems RSVPing, please check you are signed into your account before you RSVP.
If you require further assistance, we’re here to help – please email firstname.lastname@example.org