- This event has passed.
📣 The Great Debate – Which is the Best Region to Live in Mainland Portugal?
April 6 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm WEST
Let the battle commence!
For many of our Expats Portugal community, where they have chosen to live and settle is a very passionate topic and with so many amazing spots all over this beautiful country, it’s hardly surprising!
Perhaps you have been living in Portugal for a while now and already have a clear favourite, just curious about Portugal or are you already planning your move and need help deciding where to live? EVERYONE is very welcome to come and join in the fun and vote for their favourite!
The debaters are already in training to make their case for their favourite region. The regions that will go through to the semi-finals will be determined exclusively by your vote. The lowest-scoring region will be eliminated and we will move on to the semi-finals to be held on the 4th of May and the 1st of June.
– Porto Region, Lisbon Region, Alentejo, Algarve, Central –
The predebate banter is already heating up in our community forum. View and comment – here
- Only 1 ticket required per household.
- The event will be held via Zoom (either on the Zoom app or directly in your browser on ExpatsPortugal.com).
- You will be visible to other participants and the meeting may be recorded and shared on our social networks, please adjust your name, microphone and camera settings as desired.
- The meeting access link will be emailed to you instantly.
If you encounter any problems RSVPing, check you are signed into your account.
Please also check your spam folder and add us to your contacts.
If you require further assistance, we’re here to help.