What’s on in Portugal?
The Expats Portugal What’s On calendar is now live. Browse by List View, Month View or Map View to see what is on close to you.
Got an in person or online event you would like to promote? Premium Members can easily submit their events for publication on the calendar.
- This event has passed.
How to import or buy a car or motorhome in Portugal
November 26 @ 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm WETFree
Do you have questions about car ownership in Portugal?
Although the cost of living in Portugal is very low, the price of cars is ridiculously high compared to other countries.
So if you are considering matriculating a car from another country, it is important to be prepared and understand what is required – including possible taxes – before you start your journey.
Or perhaps you are keen to buy a used or new vehicle in Portugal, how can you ensure you are dealing with a reputable seller and the car is in good condition? What documents are required and what can you expect from your experience?
At this event, our special guests are from the Automóvel Club de Portugal who will answer your questions on where to start, what you can and can’t do, and possible costs involved.
Due to the popularity of these events and to ensure there is enough time for everyone in the live webinar to have their personal questions answered, Premium Members will receive priority RSVP.
For this reason, there are two RSVP options:
- If you are a Premium Member, you can simply secure your seat by clicking your RSVP option. You have secured your seat in the live webinar and can ask questions and get involved in the conversation.
- If you a FREE Community Member or a VIP Member, you will be put on the WAITING LIST by clicking your RSVP option. If there are seats remaining prior to the webinar, we will email you and the first members to respond will secure the remaining seats. The waiting list will be limited to 50 seats.
- If you miss out, don’t worry, we will be posting a recording of the webinar on the site afterwards.
- If you definitely want to be part of this and future webinars, you can always upgrade to a Premium Member to get this and many other Expats Portugal Premium Member benefits.
- Only 1 ticket required per household.
- The event will be held via Zoom (either on the Zoom app or directly in your browser on ExpatsPortugal.com). The meeting web address will be emailed to you prior.
- There will be the ability to ask questions during the session so please be prepared if there is something, in particular, you would like to know.
- Add this date to your diary double-checking your local timezone (including daylight savings differences).
- Only RSVP if you are serious about attending as places are limited. Thank you.