What’s on in Portugal?
The Expats Portugal What’s On calendar is now live. Browse by List View, Month View or Map View to see what is on close to you.
Got an in person or online event you would like to promote? Premium Members can easily submit their events for publication on the calendar.
- This event has passed.
Portugal Calling: Understanding Portugal’s D7 Visa & NHR tax regime.
October 22 @ 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm WESTFree
Understanding Portugal’s D7 Visa & NHR tax regime… who is eligible?
Two of the most popular topics on our forum are about the D7 Residence Visa and the Non-Habitual Resident Tax regime. At this webinar, our special guest Gilda Pereira from Ei! Migrante will be discussing both schemes, who is eligible and how to apply.
- The D7 Visa covers those wishing to retire or move to Portugal self-funded. Where and how to start the process.
- The Non-Habitual Resident Tax regime allows generous tax breaks for eligible people moving to Portugal including no tax of private pensions and the absence of double taxation.
In this webinar, you’ll be able to ask questions, get clear and precise answers from the experts. It is ideal for those planning to move to Portugal, particularly if you are from the USA, South Africa or Australia (and those from England planning to move post Brexit).
Due to the popularity of these events and to ensure there is enough time for everyone in the live webinar to have their personal questions answered, Premium Members will receive priority RSVP.
For this reason, there are two RSVP options:
- If you are a Premium Member, you can simply secure your seat by clicking your RSVP option. You have secured your seat in the live webinar and can ask questions and get involved in the conversation.
- If you a FREE Community Member or a VIP Member, you will be put on the WAITING LIST by clicking your RSVP option. If there are seats remaining prior to the webinar, we will email you and the first members to respond will secure the remaining seats. The waiting list will be limited to 50 seats.
- If you miss out, don’t worry, we will be posting a recording of the webinar on the site afterwards.
- If you definitely want to be part of this and future webinars, you can always upgrade to a Premium Member to get this and many other Expats Portugal Premium Member benefits.
- Only 1 ticket required per household.
- The event will be held via Zoom (either on the Zoom app or directly in your browser on ExpatsPortugal.com). The meeting web address will be emailed to you prior.
- There will be the ability to ask questions during the session so please be prepared if there is something, in particular, you would like to know.
- Add this date to your diary double-checking your local timezone (including daylight savings differences). Lisbon’s timezone is GMT+1.
- Only RSVP if you are serious about attending as places are limited. Thank you.