What’s on in Portugal?
The Expats Portugal What’s On calendar is now live. Browse by List View, Month View or Map View to see what is on close to you.
Got an in person or online event you would like to promote? Premium Members can easily submit their events for publication on the calendar.
- This event has passed.
Everything You Need to Know about Starting a Business in Portugal
May 13 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm WESTFree
Expert advice whether you are still abroad or already landed.
In this Q&A webinar, we will be joined by Dr Daniel Reis from Reis & Pellicano international law firm as he answers your questions about starting a business in Portugal.
Whether you’re thinking big, only planning to be self-employed or just want to open a simple guesthouse, Daniel will be helping us to navigate our way through the paperwork and practicalities. We’ll get a step-by-step overview as well what to expect to help avoid any unwanted surprises, including social security and account expenses.
RSVP to join in live with the webinar and have the opportunity to ask your questions whether you already have a business in mind or simply considering your options.
Daniel is keen to share his professional knowledge to help you with your journey to or in Portugal.
Share knowledge &
Connect with our community.
Due to the popularity of these events and to ensure there is enough time for everyone in the live webinar to have their personal questions answered, Premium Members will receive priority RSVP.
For this reason, there are two RSVP options:
- If you are a Premium Member, you can simply secure your seat by clicking your RSVP option. You have secured your seat in the live webinar and can ask questions and get involved in the conversation.
- If you a not a Premium Member, you will be put on the WAITING LIST by clicking your RSVP option. If there are seats remaining prior to the webinar, we will email you and the first members to respond will secure the remaining seats. The waiting list will be limited to 50 people.
If you miss out, don’t worry, we will be posting a recording of the webinar on our YouTube Channel the following day. Please subscribe here:
- Only 1 ticket required per household.
- The event will be held via Zoom (either on the Zoom app or directly in your browser on ExpatsPortugal.com).
- The meeting web address will be emailed to you prior.
- There will be the ability to ask questions during the session so please be prepared if there is something, in particular, you would like to know.
- Add this date to your diary double-checking your local time zone (including daylight savings differences). Lisbon’s time zone is GMT+1.
- Only RSVP if you are serious about attending as places are limited. Thank you.
If you definitely want to be part of this and future exclusive webinars, you can upgrade to a Premium Member to get this and many other Expats Portugal Premium Member benefits.