What’s on in Portugal?
The Expats Portugal What’s On calendar is now live. Browse by List View, Month View or Map View to see what is on close to you.
Got an in person or online event you would like to promote? Premium Members can easily submit their events for publication on the calendar.
- This event has passed.
– Where to Live in Portugal (The Final!) –
April 22 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm WESTFree
Where to Live in Portugal (The Final!)
Central Portugal VS Tagus Valley
Which is the best place to live in Portugal?
For many of our Expats Portugal community, where they have chosen to settle and live in Portugal is a very passionate topic.
For this special online event, we will open the debate between Central Portugal and Tagus Valley, inviting our panel to defend their choice why they love it so much.
This is a fun debate, full of laughs, and maybe tears, as host Carl Munson leads the discussion.
In our previous debates the Algarve was pipped at the post by Central Portugal and Tagus Valley came top against Alentejo and Northern Portugal… who will reign supreme in the final?
One thing’s for sure, Portugal is a wonderful country to live in, with a great variety on offer. Whether you are already living in Portugal or moving in the future, you’re invited to join in the fun.
Share knowledge &
Connect with our community.
This event is open to everyone regardless of your membership level.
You will also be able to view a recording the following day on our YouTube channel. Subscribe by clicking below:
- Only 1 ticket required per household.
- The event will be held via Zoom (either on the Zoom app or directly in your browser on ExpatsPortugal.com).
- The meeting web address will be emailed to you prior to the start of the event.
- Add this date to your diary double-checking your local time zone (including daylight savings differences). Lisbon’s time zone is GMT+1.
- Only RSVP if you are serious about attending as places may be limited. Thank you.
If you definitely want to be part of this and future exclusive webinars, you can upgrade to a Premium Member to get this and many other Expats Portugal Premium Member benefits.